Proxy please

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sephiy

Sephiy

The Crazy Guy, cuz normal is too boring

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Raves (obviously) Rock, acting are-tarded in public, having a good time, Anime, Manga
  • Facebook

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

Hey ya'll I'm here at school hatin life, school is where I have my only computer access and the only good site not blocked is the GSC, so does anyone know away around the stupid blocker or any good proxies, if it helps the blockers called astaro

#2 Valeranth

Valeranth

Veteran Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

secure-tunnel.com is a good freeone...

if your serious about it look into getting a VPN...

#3 .:Sw3rls:.

.:Sw3rls:.

What about all my points D: ?!?!?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

if your serious, use ultrasurf. It has its own client like thing that you download that it runs and so far it'll work for anything. The only downer is that it runs on IE

#4 prix

prix

World's Biggest Optimist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

i like tor

don't use it much nowadays, but it worked fine a while ago at my school.

#5 burl3yb0y

burl3yb0y

Glowsticking newb

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

My school upped there blocked lol, before you could just do the go directly to the IP thing, or ANY proxy, now 90% of proxys are blocked and going to the direct IP dont work, and 5% out of the 10% of non blocked proxys the website is still blocked lol.

It's like surflock or something like that.

]=

#6 Valeranth

Valeranth

Veteran Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (burl3yb0y @ Mar 28 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My school upped there blocked lol, before you could just do the go directly to the IP thing, or ANY proxy, now 90% of proxys are blocked and going to the direct IP dont work, and 5% out of the 10% of non blocked proxys the website is still blocked lol.

It's like surflock or something like that.

]=

If you change change the proxy settings in the brower at you school, look up setting up a proxy on your home computer, and make the brower connect to that. You will more then likly need to use some form of SSL so that the schools FW cannot detect what site your browsing. NOTE: They might have ssl blocked...
If you cannot change the proxy setting in the broswer try loading one on a usb drive, not sure how well that will work but it might be possible to have it load all the settings from where the exe is ran at....
other then that idk..

#7 burl3yb0y

burl3yb0y

Glowsticking newb

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Valeranth @ Mar 28 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you change change the proxy settings in the brower at you school, look up setting up a proxy on your home computer, and make the brower connect to that. You will more then likly need to use some form of SSL so that the schools FW cannot detect what site your browsing. NOTE: They might have ssl blocked...
If you cannot change the proxy setting in the broswer try loading one on a usb drive, not sure how well that will work but it might be possible to have it load all the settings from where the exe is ran at....
other then that idk..

Heh, I don't even have computers anymore, it was a 1 semester class, I just put stepmania on my usb and installed it to my z drive [every student has their own z drive] and then used my ipod headphones =P

I coulda hacked it if I wanted to, I just didn't really have any sites I needed to go too..Myspace and Facebook I can do with apps, or just using safari on my phone, and game sites, well if you go to like page 50 their not blocked. Lol one site I was playing like gem td or something on then on the side I noticed there was like hentai videos and hentai games I was like WOW they don't block this but they block facebook...

#8 elchupa

elchupa

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:glowstringin, programming, chillin
  • Facebook

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

try getting some free hosting and dling phproxy from sourceforge or use mine,
CODE
http://elchupathingy.com/proxy
gets over 60000hits from my school monthly, note javascript things do not work because it well doesn't so you can goto facebook but can't do much. Or if your handy with some C/C++ then get these files:
CODE
http://elchupathingy.com/public/Public_Code/ELSocks5/
compile with devc++ and run from your house then use firefox, screw IE, and set the proxy settings to SOCKS5 and put in your home IP and the PORT u change in the code (its at the top), works pretty well but, you might want to setup a auto start on crash .bat D.gif

hope that helps

oh and the auto start .bat you need all 3 files for some reason, couldn't think of a way around it with out writing more code :S

save as the file name above:

answers.txt (you need to add two empty lines to this by just hitting enter three times then saving)
CODE
n

restart_on_crash_ELSOCKS5.bat
CODE
@echo off
title ELSocks5 Restart On Crash
:crash
echo (%time%) Starting Server...
start /wait /normal ELSocks5.exe
echo (%time%) Server Crashed Restarting...
goto crash

run_ELSOCKS.bat
CODE
restart_on_crash_ELSOCKS5.bat <answers.txt

enjoy ~elchupa

Edited by elchupa, 29 March 2009 - 05:57 PM.

#9 Sephiy

Sephiy

The Crazy Guy, cuz normal is too boring

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Raves (obviously) Rock, acting are-tarded in public, having a good time, Anime, Manga
  • Facebook

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

thanks guys! this ought to make school a bit more fun

#10 epic soup

epic soup

i am godly :D

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

dang
my school uses a thing from 8e6 technologies
any1 know 1 to get past this 1?

#11 DreiHarteZero

DreiHarteZero

Ninja

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Glowstringing, Glowsticking, Hybrid, Liquid, Linkin Park, Tiesto, learning new styles.
  • Facebook

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:09 PM

I Same here. 8e6 is pretty damn good. I think you need to have a proxy pre-loaded onto your computer and have it surfing that to get around it.

#12 elchupa

elchupa

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:glowstringin, programming, chillin
  • Facebook

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

ssh tunnel would work, annoying to setup and requires something at home to be running also...but it would get past that in the most likely case.

#13 .:Sw3rls:.

.:Sw3rls:.

What about all my points D: ?!?!?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

i say again try ultrasurf n00bs ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users