• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheChinchillaMonsta

TheChinchillaMonsta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

can anyone give me any tips on how i can improve?
D:

#2 lockshot

lockshot

Post Addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:sleeping, eating, reading, writing, dancing, video games, anime, sports, math, Japan, Germany, new places and cultures, music... idk XD, things like that
  • Myspace
  • Facebook

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

Videofried :3

Well, you're doing pretty well specially for 5 months, but there are a few things you need to work on. First of all, you're not going on beat with the song, so you still need to work on control over your basics, shuffle to slower songs and once you get accustomed to the speed, you can try to speed it up more. You still have to work on equilibrium a bit, since you almost fell when you spinned. Another thing, try adding a little bit of variation to your dance, it doesn't mean that you have to add other dances or the such, but at some point you repeated the same pattern over and over again. One more thing, your dancing look a bit like a lot of other videos I've seen on youtube, and the style is pretty much the same. The best advice I can give you is to start developing your own unique style rather than trying to copy another person's style, that's the purpose within the Melbourne Shuffle. Anyways, keep it up man, you're doing very well.

#3 TheChinchillaMonsta

TheChinchillaMonsta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:08 AM

yea i noticed i was pretty monotoned to right now im mostly trying to work on my speed then ima add gliding and a bit of liquiding,waving into and see how it looks hehe thx for advice :P

#4 ARCO

ARCO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:11 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pi3skzj2_Ck

can anyone give me any tips on how i can improve?
D:

Ive been shuffling for like maybe 2 and a half years now. and at first i tried to just imitate the people i looked up to in youtube and at clubs or whatever. then once u grab hold of all the diffrent styles and such just put them all into one thing all your own. and after awhile youll develop a new cool kickass style that u can call ghandi style then start hovering and stuff. it works out haha but yeah goodluck man u be rock that crap. =P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users