• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 capsftw1

capsftw1

faprag

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

I was thinking we could discuss some of the rumored EDC Vegas 2012 artists, as well as just our hopes that certain people will be there.
So if anyone has any input on rumors, confirmed artists, or just wanna say who you wanna see, go for it!
I hear rumors of Fatboy Slim online, and I really do hope he goes. I hear he played at Ultra this year, and I'm sad I missed that. He was like.. my first introduction to the world of EDM.

#2 hollow666

hollow666

Poster

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Stringing
    Mixing
  • Facebook

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

I was thinking we could discuss some of the rumored EDC Vegas 2012 artists, as well as just our hopes that certain people will be there.
So if anyone has any input on rumors, confirmed artists, or just wanna say who you wanna see, go for it!
I hear rumors of Fatboy Slim online, and I really do hope he goes. I hear he played at Ultra this year, and I'm sad I missed that. He was like.. my first introduction to the world of EDM.

Waiting for this lineup is killing me lol.....

#3 Lira

Lira

siren of the sky

• GSC Staff Support
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,442 posts
  • Interests:living
  • Facebook

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

rumor compilation: http://edc2012.com/line-up/

Jorn van Deynhoven is the only one confirmed who I give a shit about right now. Tritonal is about 75% confirmed and if they're 100%, I'll be glad to give MANY shits about them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users