Photo

What Happened to some of the Tutorial Videos?

Tutorial Video YouTube Error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChickenLoMein

ChickenLoMein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Glowsticking (My new but only hobby)

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hi. I'm very new to Glowsticking and one of my major goals is to be good at it. Which brings me to one of my concerns. While looking at the tutorials, some of the YouTube videos associated with many of the tutorials don't work anymore. Even though I an not anywhere near the level to be even trying some of these moves, I am concerned that when I get to that level. My main point/question is, will there be any way that these tutorial videos be back or restored?

#2 Dgloww

Dgloww

the anxious one

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Freehanding, reading, writing, listnening, learning new things.
    guitar hero, ALL music (whats good is good), Driving, FOOD.
  • Myspace
  • Facebook

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:56 AM

Buuump <3 Dont ever give up!

#3 xbadkaraokex

xbadkaraokex

Head of the Jedi Enclave

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

Hi. I'm very new to Glowsticking and one of my major goals is to be good at it. Which brings me to one of my concerns. While looking at the tutorials, some of the YouTube videos associated with many of the tutorials don't work anymore. Even though I an not anywhere near the level to be even trying some of these moves, I am concerned that when I get to that level. My main point/question is, will there be any way that these tutorial videos be back or restored?

not sure specifically which vids / links your talking about (link me?) but in the mean time in between time I can try to film some stuff for you if you have any questions or specific things you want to learn

#4 ChickenLoMein

ChickenLoMein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Glowsticking (My new but only hobby)

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

not sure specifically which vids / links your talking about (link me?) but in the mean time in between time I can try to film some stuff for you if you have any questions or specific things you want to learn

That's really nice of you and I appreciate it haha. It's all chill though since the videos I'm talking about are tricks and techniques that I am not ready to try yet. I was just concerned about the future. Once I get better though I will consider asking you or other people for help.

#5 xbadkaraokex

xbadkaraokex

Head of the Jedi Enclave

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

That's really nice of you and I appreciate it haha. It's all chill though since the videos I'm talking about are tricks and techniques that I am not ready to try yet. I was just concerned about the future. Once I get better though I will consider asking you or other people for help.

ask any time and I'll help if I can! as far as learning stuff goes, go at your own pace, but I would also say don't let labels like "advanced" or "intermediate" scare you away, everyone learns differently and look at it this way the whole point is for you to learn something new right? Just my thoughts on the matter.

Also I've linked blow Sparrow's channel for his tech blog stuff ad the GS.C tech blog channel some of the stuff in the tech blog is pretty "simple" you might find something you like in there and the more you're exposed to the stuff the more you learn! There are a lot of videos dont be overwhelmed hope this helps.

https://www.youtube....k574ZbWV6k_hYkr Sparrows tech blog

https://www.youtube....tSharing/videos tech blog channel

#6 Dgloww

Dgloww

the anxious one

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Freehanding, reading, writing, listnening, learning new things.
    guitar hero, ALL music (whats good is good), Driving, FOOD.
  • Myspace
  • Facebook

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:48 AM

awesome, Thanks for those!
:: D

THink like Nike.

Edited by Dgloww, 13 March 2016 - 09:48 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tutorial, Video, YouTube, Error

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users